Where counsellors, therapists and others share best practice
Personography club is a place where counsellors, therapists and others working in similar fields can get together to share best practice.
Personography club takes place on the first Thursday in the month (on zoom) at a new time of 6pm- 8pm
Personography Club will provide:
- A forum for Counsellors, Therapists, and those working in similar ways, to come together to share their experience, knowledge and skills for mutual enrichment.
- An opportunity to develop ways to engage with and impact upon the well-being, not only of individuals, but also the wider community/ communities in which we work, play and grow.
- Monthly meetings with guest speakers.
- Interaction with others to exchange information and develop professional contacts.
- The opportunity to develop the scope and focus of the Club.
- A networking opportunity.
In Return we ask:
- You to demonstrate that you are a qualified well-being practitioner.
- You to be respectful and confidential to all other members of the club and adhere to online “netiquette*“.
- To pay your fee promptly.
- You contact us to let us know what meetings you plan to attend.
How much does it cost?
Club Membership Night Fees = £10 payment in advance (this goes towards paying for guest speakers and 2 hour CPD certificate), Please contact us to book on and arrange payment.
*Online “netiquette” – Please note that attendees should only attend with camera on but with their mic muted as appropriate. Please do not conduct private inappropriate chats. We also regret that no personography session may be recorded and that all the sessions are confidential. No information is to be shared outside of the zoom sessions.
Upcoming Personography Club Dates:
Click here for upcoming dates.
Please contact us if you would like to attend or if you have any more questions.